tefl online pro review, submitted by Monica Haven.
I have just completed the TEFL Online Pro 120-hour course online, and this is my review.
As you can probably guess from my maximum awarded 5 stars, I am a big fan of the course 🙂
My decision to study with TEFL Online Pro was based on weeks of research, where I began with a list of 20 TEFL courses, narrowed the list down to my top 5, and then committed to the TEFL Online Pro Professional course online. My main reason for this final decision was the consistent positive student reviews (alumni love the program) and also the reasonable price because the course also offers Teaching Business English and Teaching Young Learners modules in addition to the standard TEFL syllabus offered by so many other TEFL programs. The tipping point for me was the reviews. Past students love the program and I considered it the best deal around when compared to other courses I had on my shortlist of potential candidates.
When I enrolled, I received 3 emails.
- Receipt of course purchase.
- My username and password.
- A personalized welcome email.
The full (Professional 120-Hour) course price is $299, but TOP was offering a $ 50-course discount at the time, so the complete course fee for me was just $249. In hindsight, this was worth every last cent.
Why was it worth every last cent?
- I had an AMAZING tutor who helped me out along the way.
- As soon as I opened the first module I clearly saw this was a serious course and not just an automatic pass TEFL mill.
- Feedback on my lesson plans was encouraging and reinforced the general sense that I wasn’t left without guidance. Having quick feedback on assignments and course content questions helped me develop my teaching knowledge during the course. Had I not had access to an online tutor, I wouldn’t have known whether I was headed in the right direction.
- I was sent my certificate on the day I completed the final module. No waiting around for weeks for the certificate (as I have read happens with quite a few other TEFL schools).
- Support was there when I needed help and advice with a job hunt. Paul and Susan were instrumental in helping me find teaching work online, and the recommendation letter they issued me really boosted my teaching resume and helped me appear more credible to employers.
- I wasn’t nickel and dimed (as I have also read happens with quite a few other TEFL schools). My course fee paid was the only payment I made and for $249 I have to write that I am impressed with the value for money aspect of this course.
Is there anything I would change about the course?
I can’t think of anything from the top of my head. All the positive reviews I read about this school have also been my overall experience of TEFL Online Pro and I feel fortunate that I made the right TEFL course decision.
If you are considering a TEFL course and are not quite sure which one to take, you can’t go wrong with TEFL Online Pro.
I teach for 3 online teaching companies because of the support I received from the TEFL Online Pro job assistance service.
I can’t recommend this school enough! 🙂
Read more tefl online pro reviews
New! Click here for the online TEFL/TESOL international certification course Teachers’ Choice Award winner. International Online TEFL/TESOL course certification at its best.
Verified Online TEFL/TESOL certification course program reviews, ranked in order of customer satisfaction: TEFL Course Directory