Have you taken an Online TEFL certification course and want to leave a review ?
Firstly, your privacy is of the upmost importance to us.
We understand that not everyone would necessarily wish to have their full name published online. Therefore, when submitting, you can choose – by telling us in the Your Review field in the form below – if you would like your identity hidden, or if you would just like to have your first name or initials published. Please note though that a review published with a name will tend to hold more merit in the eyes of the reader.
Under no circumstances will Trusted TEFL Reviews pass on your submitted information to a third party, whether you wish to have your identity concealed or not. Period. Your personal information is safe with us.
We do have general guidelines for submitting, and these are:
(1) We have a zero tolerance policy regarding fake reviews.
(2) Rate your experience out of 5 stars. For example, if you were incredibly satisfied then note ‘5 stars’ in the Your Review field, and if you were incredibly dissatisfied then note ‘1 star’ in the Your Review field in the form below.
(3) If the Online TEFL course provider which you took your course with provides more than one course then specifying the course you took will help clarify your feedback for readers.
(4) Please try to make your review balanced. Try listing pros and cons, even if you felt overwhelmingly positive or negative by your Online TEFL course experience.
(5) Recommending tips can provide potential students with invaluable information when forming a final decision. If you felt that there was something gained from your experience which isn’t obvious, and if you think that future students would benefit from this, then take advantage of this platform to share your expert knowledge.
(6) We can’t accept content which is already published elsewhere on the internet. All reviews must be uniquely written for trustedteflreviews.com. Any duplicate content will be deleted.
(7) Picture yourself back when you were searching for a course. What aspects of reviews helped you to make a better informed decision? Try to include as much detail as you can within your write-up.
(8) Any profanities or hate speech will result in an unsuccessful submission.