tefl online pro review, submitted by Helena.
I’m reviewing the 120 Professional online TEFL course, taken through the tefl online pro program. Course was taken in June, 2019.
An all-round positive experience for me.
- Price. For how little you pay, compared to a residential TEFL course, the Professional TEFL course was pretty awesome value for money. And it is flexible, meaning you can study the materials in your free time.
- Online tutor comes complimentary. This is one of the reasons why I chose this program. Very soon after my course payment had gone though, I received a message from my tutor and he was available with support throughout the course. He gave me excellent, personalized feedback on my lesson planning assignments and was also very quick in responding to my questions.
- User-friendly materials. The course is very well-designed and easy to navigate. It starts off on super-easy mode and gradually becomes more detailed as you progress. I felt at the end that I had received what I signed up for and what is advertised on the school website.
- Job assistance. This was another reason why I chose this particular program. I don’t plan to teach overseas until next year, and wanted instead to teach English to online students in the interim. The job team at tefl online pro gave me some great tips and directed me to reputable companies that were currently searching for teachers. It was only a few weeks after that, that I began teaching and getting paid – all through my laptop at home.
- This wasn’t a negative for me, but I did notice that they give you 90 days to complete the course. I was able to complete everything in around 3 weeks, but you do need to be self-disciplined when studying online, so maybe some people need more time?
I’m very happy with the outcome of taking my TEFL online with this program.
Read more tefl online pro reviews