tefl online pro review, submitted by Peter Glanvill.
In my opinion, this is an excellent school which puts their customers first. A rarity in today’s quick dollar corporate climate. I’ll be brief as I can and list the pros and cons of my TEFL ONLINE PRO study experience.
- They are really quick to get back to you when you need to ask anything and this extends beyond the initial sign-up process.
- Their website is nicely designed and this also goes for the course itself. I was able to study on my laptop or mobile and had no responsive issues whatsoever.
- They are are very transparent with what you get for your money and there are no hidden charges.
- I fully enjoyed taking the course. For some reason I thought it would be tough going and while it definitely isn’t easy, it combines a fun learning element with each end of module quiz.
- The course is very thorough. This definitely ain’t no TEFL mill. I worked on it for a few hours a day and had it finished in just over 3 weeks.
- You don’t have to wait around for your certificate. It arrived in the post almost exactly a week after I’d finished up.
- You have your own designated personal tutor who must also have a computer strapped to her arm as replies to questions came almost instantaneously.
- It’s not the cheapest course and it isn’t the most expensive and I thought the price point was excellent value for money for what you receive.
- The certificate is recognized worldwide so you can literally choose any country where you would like to teach (I am teaching in Spain incidentally).
- Their support doesn’t end when your course does. They actually ratchet their service up a notch after you’ve all finished up and need that all important job support service.
- After you’ve paid you receive an automatic confirmation of order complete email and a second email with your course username and password. I would have liked to have received all of this information in one email instead of the two received.
- The course I took (120-HOUR PROFESSIONAL) comes with 2 bonus units (TEACHING YOUNG LEARNERS and TEACHING BUSINESS ENGLISH) and although I was pleased with the Business English unit, I don’t have any plans to teach children or teenagers so I wish I could have chosen not to take that unit.
In conclusion, I definitely recommend taking a course with this school. The course only costs a couple hundred bucks and for what you get you could easily pay much more with another school. The course was challenging (in a good way), the service was at a high level and you can use the certification around the world. I only wish more companies operate like they do. Two big thumbs up from me!
Read more tefl online pro reviews