tefl online pro review, submitted by Megan.
I finished the 120-Hour course on Monday and wanted to write my review while the information was still fresh in my head.
I’m going to break down the key parts of the course and then write a short conclusion.
- I paid for the course with my credit card, but you can also use a debit card or pay with Paypal.
- After a few minutes, I received a few emails from TEFL Online Pro which contained my password and username to access my course. I was also issued a receipt for my purchase.
- Between paying and receiving my login information, I had access to the course within just a few minutes.
- About half an hour later, I received a personalized email from TEFL Online Pro, welcoming me to the course and introducing me to my online tutors who would be there for me if I had any questions.
- The online tutor support turned out to be priceless because it was 24/7 support. I’m a bit of a night owl and had support from my tutors at any time of the day or night.
- The course is segmented into 12 modules and there are two bonus modules at the end, so 14 in total. You get quizzed after each module so it meant no big test at the end.
- The topics covered in the course are the same as the ones covered in the CELTA course, which means you cover all the essentials of teaching English. The two bonus modules were Teaching Young and Younger Learners and Teaching Business English.
- I had to create two lesson plans, which were graded and sent back to me with notes on areas for improvement.
- I completed the course in two weeks and within 24 hours I received the digital certificate and a letter of recommendation. There was the option to have a hardcopy certificate posted to me but I will be teaching online so figured the digital certificate would be all I need.
- After this, I gained access to the TEFL Online Pro online and international job guidance team. They were as efficient and helpful as my 24/7 online tutors were.
- I interviewed for a teaching job online yesterday and today I was formally accepted. I start teaching on Monday.
What stood out for me about this program was the fantastic customer support, and how much is covered in the course. I could easily see this course selling for two or three times the price because it really is that good.
From a satisfied customer’s perspective, I highly recommend the TEFL Online Pro program.
Read more tefl online pro reviews
New! Click here for the online TEFL/TESOL international certification course Teachers’ Choice Award winner. International Online TEFL/TESOL course certification at its best.
Verified Online TEFL/TESOL certification course program reviews, ranked in order of customer satisfaction: TEFL Course Directory
TEFL Accreditation Guide | 6 TEFL Red Flags | TTR Home | TEFL Course Special Offers