ITTT review, submitted by Casey.
This is my honest ITTT TEFL review.
- The course is OK. It is a text-based course, which means that you read a lot of materials and you then complete multiple choice quizzes. I know that some people have an issue with text-heavy courses. I didn’t mind so much. Videos can be a valuable addition when they are done right, but when they are of poor quality or just included for the sake of being included then I think they can be an unnecessary distraction. Besides, there is YouTube if you need to cross-reference any materials.
- I paid the extra $$$ for a personal tutor, who touched base with me at the beginning of the course. I never heard back from her, despite requesting help along the way. I wouldn’t recommend paying for the tutor support. It is a complete waste of money.
- When I had completed the course and tied up all the ends, I was a bit shocked that I also had to fork out $$$ for the certificate. It took a while for the delivery. This is because it was sent from Thailand and the international post can be slow sometimes. I did receive a tracking number though and it was fun tracking its movement from east to west.
- After I’d paid for the certificate and then received it, I never heard back from ITTT TEFL again. They just ghosted me. I could have done with getting some post-course job placement help.
- The good news is that I have a job now. I’m teaching English online and so far so good. I wasn’t completely dissatisfied with the whole ITTT TEFL training experience, but some of it did suck and I definitely expected more from ITTT TEFL.
New! The Teachers’ Choice Award Winner, 2022:
The TEFL Course Directory: https://trustedteflreviews.com/tefl-course-directory/
The TEFL Accreditation Guide: https://trustedteflreviews.com/tefl-accreditation-guide/
ITTT’s Website: https://www.teflonline.net/
ITTT’s Verified Trusted TEFL Reviews: