TEFL Fullcircle review, submitted by Johan.
My beef with TEFL Fullcircle:
- Once you pay you just don’t hear back from them unless they are contacting you to get you to pay more money for something.
- I finished the 120 hours course in a day.
- The course content is riddled with elementary grammar mistakes and elementary spelling mistakes.
- The course format can’t be described as user-friendly. It worked fine on my laptop. When I tried working on both my tablet and phone the thing looked like it had crashed on me. Only choose this course if you plan on taking it with a laptop.
- They charge for everything. Course extensions. Course certificate. Resume support. Job support. Notarization of the certificate. You name it, they will charge you for it.
- The certificate arrived after two months and looks like a certificate template I could find online.
What I liked about TEFL Fullcircle:
- I thought some of the content was good. It went into some detail.
- It should be possible to use the certification to teach English online. *Should. I have all my fingers crossed on this one.
Read more TEFL Fullcircle reviews
New! Click here for the online TEFL/TESOL international certification course Teachers’ Choice Award winner. International Online TEFL/TESOL course certification at its best.
Verified Online TEFL/TESOL certification course program reviews, ranked in order of customer satisfaction: Courses Directory