i-to-i TEFL review, submitted by Quintin.
This course is very well structured, guiding you through the basics of ESL teaching. Some big pros for the course:
- Engaging materials with a focus not only on the theory of teaching but also the practical aspects of it.
- Testing is carried out as you work through the course, instead of there being a pass or fail exam at the end.
- The lesson plan teaching assignments are focused on creating games, making it fun & interesting.
Only a few cons:
- I could have done with having easier accessibility for help and feedback.
- I didn’t realize I had to pay extra for the certificate until the end of the course. This was probably my bad though.
All in all, highly recommended! The school also provides job placement so that is another pro to add to the list.
Read more i-to-i TEFL reviews